Wednesday, June 30, 2010

in the works......

Yesterday we experimented with an all-over body oil that will come in a 4 oz spray-bottle.
So far we are thrilled with the results! It will contain Vitamin E, Sunflower, Jojoba, & Avocado Oils, then we blend our handcrafted scents into the mix.
I was on a boat this weekend, and my skin was very sunkissed... after using the oil, my skin glowed all day! And it was super soft too!
I used our SUNBEAM scent for my test bottle.
And our SPICY NATURE scent for Jolene's test bottle.
Ummm....errrr.... let's just say we couldn't stop smelling ourselves throughout the day! LOL!

I am in the proccess of designing our labels now!

xo
Jes

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous new products! I've tried the Sugar scrub so far and my skin felt amazing after and the scents are to die for. Can't wait to try the new body oil!

    ReplyDelete