Friday, August 27, 2010

CONTEST!!!

We're having a contest and giving away some scrumptious products, while promoting our new newsletter & we double-pinky-swear that it'll be super easy to play along!
All you have to do is sign up for our newsletter in the right-hand column and you'll get one entry. You can get a second entry by also becoming a follower of our blog. And to help us keep track, make sure you comment here and let us know that you signed up for the newsletter and if you're following this blog. That's it!
We'll be drawing the names on Thursday, Sept. 30th.
We'll pick two names... the first will receive a box of goodies that will include our 8 oz. Divine Sugar Scrub, an 8 oz. Soothing Salt Soak & the ever-fantabulous Sweet Mojo Blended Perfume Oil. The winner can pick the handcrafted scent of their choice.
The second drawing will win our newest product, Sweet Mojo Body Oil along with matching sample sizes of our Soothing Salt Soak & Divine Sugar Scrub.
We hope you'll give it a whirl and enjoy our first Sweet Mojo Newsletter that will be coming to you in mid-September.
Jes & Jolene

27 comments:

  1. what a lovely contest, jes and jolene! but i woulda signed up for the newsletter anyway. :) i love my sweet mojo bath products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i thought i had followed your blog earlier, but i guess not. but i'm following now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jes & Jolene!

    I'm following & I signed up for the newsletter! You are both doing such a great job with this!

    --Casie

    ReplyDelete
  4. IF YOU ARE ALLREADY A FOLLOWER OF OUR BLOG, JUST LET US KNOW SO WE CAN PUT YOU IN THE DRAWING TWICE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning ladies! I was already following the blog, but I signed up for the newsletter this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome contest!!! I signed up for both the newsletter and blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following and signed up! Kids are gone to college. I think I can get back in the groove again! Hope this is successful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jes! I love my sugar scrubs & you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm now following your blog and have signed up for the newsletter! Great contest ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jess and Jolene,
    Just signed up for your news letter! Gotta keep tabs on what you wild women are going to do next!I need updates on ALL the GOOD product!Once again, I love Sweet Mojo...Great job done by two very smart women.
    Love Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey ladies!
    I'm following the blog and signed up for your newsletter. And I'm wearing sunbeam as we speak!
    ~kirsten~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just signed up for your newsletter and am now following your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm...thought that I commented already... weird.

    Anyhoo, I follow your blog AND signed up for y'all's newsletter AND I've been spreading the love on FB as well.

    Love my scrubs and oils! Need more Spicy Nature soon!

    Jen aka Quench

    ReplyDelete
  14. I now follow your blog AND I have also signed up (and confirmed) for the Newsletter.

    Great contest!

    Cheers!
    Nathalie
    CanadianRockiesArt.Artfire.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What awesome products!!! I looked at your shop and your scent selections all sound amazing. I would love to win :-D I subscribed! Looking forward to getting your newsletter.
    alteredbeauty@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now following your blog too :-D
    alteredbeauty@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I signed up for your newsletter and am following your blog.

    Tracy
    harmonyinmetal.artfire.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I signed up for the newsletter and am following!

    Kristen
    http://pooloudesigns.artfire.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! I signed up for your newsletter. Your products look great! :)

    aliasgirl1976@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I signed up for your newsletter! I am also following your blog :) Your products look amazing!
    mandalynn72756@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Signed up for newsletter! belgd at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Blog follower! belgd at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm following you AND I signed up for your email list! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Following the blog and can't wait to try your oils!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Signed up for the newsletter and am now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete